Fiverr, service from where I have started my freelancing career. It is a great platform to offer your skills and knowledge as freelancing services and get paid (a little but) decent amount for. I will be writing an article for those who want to start their voyage in freelancing soon on TheIToons so I would recommend you to subscribe to the blog and never miss any quality article. Well, this article is all about new reinvented Fiverr. Let me list down what great things are coming in upcoming version.
New Fiverr Gig Categories Page
I liked this new user interface of Fiverr though I haven’t tested it yet because I am in waiting list to have my new fiverr. But from this screenshot it is looking nice with
- Top Meta Bar : Login and Sign Up
- ‘Navigation and Filter’ bar : By categories and by location I guess.
- Site-wide header image to welcome new users
- And Gigs shown Category wise.
Gigs Listing in Brand New Fiverr
This is also a slick and clean layout they have used for listing gigs with its
- Gig Rating.
- Time expected to deliver the item.
- Gig Title
- And Gig Seller
Level Icons (Level 2 and Top rated) for sellers are also looking flat here. As they are under overlay here can’t guess its color and details but still they are cool to the eyes.
New Seller page on Fiverr!
Well I don’t know what is that in place of header but as I can guess it would be the cover of seller (idea from top social networks). And overall page is looking neat with all the details like
- Particular Gig Title of the seller.
- How long ago the Gig has been created.
- Button to save the gig as one of your favorite and to share on popular social medias.
- Showcase of work in slider.
- Gig Description extended with basic text formatting. Heading and list type.
And at the right side panel
- An awesome button to order awesomeness of fiverr sellers.
- Star Rating right beneath order button so one can easily check what quality it has!
- Percentage of Up votes by numbers of buyers.
- Maximum Time Required to deliver the item.
- Order already in Que.
- New : Seller Responsiveness > Fast (or Normal or Slow, just I guessed. I don’t know if they have some creative names like Turtle or Snail )
- And at the end seller description with level indicator. Badge is still old one ( I think flat one would look more better on this UI)
Gig Order Management Dashboard in New Fiverr
Wow, now it has analytic-like dashboard for gig management with features like
- Monthly Earning at the top left
- Graphical interpretation of new orders coming the seller way.
- Percentage of Positive response.
- Graph showing already delivered orders.
Okay, so responsiveness (new feature) is measured by how frequent seller is in responding to buyers queries.
- Responsiveness-bar shows how excited you about new clients and orders.
- How much $s seller (or buyer) has spent on fiverr.
- And how many active orders he has at the time.
Section after this top panes is about current activities like
- Deliver : This shows which orders you (seller) need to deliver and how much time left to deliver the order.
- Reply : You (buyer) need to reply to Gig’s instruction to allow seller to get started with the order.
- Rate : After receiving the delivery this tells you to rate the seller.
- Respond : You (seller) need to respond to buyer’s query.
- And after completing rating (the last step) that listing will be strike out as it is completed, just like we checked item in our to-do list.
Gig Analytic Dashboard of New Fiverr.
Really I am in love with this particular layout. With features like
- Monthly Earning with bigger font-size.
- Total number of orders
- You average selling price (considering extra in, I think)
- Your Rating
- Graphs of New Orders, Gig Extra Orders, Multiple Orders and Delivered Orders
- Negative and Positive Reviews with how many (percentage) buyers reviewed your gig
- Percentage of Canceled orders
- Profile Completeness and Message Response Rate
- Eye-catching Banner-like statement tells you how much richer you have become after joining Fiverr.
- Active Gig, Total Pageviews of your gigs, How many of your gigs have been collected as favorites and one of the best feature: Overall Conversion.
- There is a map but don’t know what details and markers it has, I guess it will show seller that from where he/she gets more order.
Mobile and tablet compatible version of new fiverr.
There is nothing to describe as you can see how elegant it looks on both the devices.
Fiverrtron is new and fast customer care solution of new fiverr.
I don’t know how it works but it may be able to respond to quick and often asked question from buyers and sellers. Let’s see how much potential this little tron has!
Conclusion on Reinvented Fiverr
Overall user interface of new fiverr is really eye-soothing with light color tones and semi-flat design. Loaded with great new features that will surly improve revenue of both sellers and fiverr itself. For buyers it becomes easy to search for exactly what they are looking for and ready overview of seller responsiveness and ratings. I would give 4 out of 5 to new fiverr .
What do you think about new look of fiverr?
Reminder : Don’t forget to subscribe as I am going to write an article on “How to start selling on fiverr efficiently?“